The Flagship Program
The Leadership Lynchburg Flagship Program is designed for aspiring or emerging leaders, managers, and first time supervisors in the Lynchburg region. This dynamic program immerses participants in nine months of study and practical application of community leadership. Through monthly sessions, participants learn from top leaders in our region, study and work together to solve pressing community issues, all while developing their personal leadership skills. Participants walk away with increased self-awareness, leadership acumen, community connections and involvement.
Through our nationally award winning program you’ll learn the tools and practice the following:
- 5 practices of exemplary leaders
- Visioning and living your values
- 3 core values of Leadership Lynchburg
- Effective teamwork
- Project management
- Public speaking and effective presentations
- Online engagement best practices
- Civil dialogue and diversity appreciation
- Consensus building
The calendar has been updated to reflect changes due to COVID-19.