Leadership Lynchburg Flagship Program Criteria & Application
Applications for the 44rd Class will be accepted April 1- June 3.
- Up and coming leader or manager with a desire to develop new skills and aquire the resources necessary to engage in their community
- Living or working in the Lynchburg region
- Available time and full employer support to participate in program that includes 69.5 class hours, at least 30 outside class hours (you may view the full calendar of scheduled sessions here.)
- Proven leadership ability through experience and/or significant achievement relative to age
- Interest in and motivation to serve the Lynchburg region
- Commitment to the community as evidenced by past and present community involvement
The Selection Committee seeks a class representing a cross-section of the community: men and women from different occupational, educational, social and cultural backgrounds. Participants come from various sectors including private business, non-profit organizations, and the public sector. Applications are reviewed by the Selection Committee and candidates are notified of their participation in late July.