Curriculum is established at the beginning of each cohort and will consist of either a trending leadership book or timely and relevant articles. Each cohort member develops a personal leadership action plan during their experience.
Leading Self & Others
- Reinforce the relationship between effective leaders and business results.
- Create an environment that drives self-reflection and inquiry.
- Design activities and dialogue that engage participants.
- Facilitate an environment that promotes leaders-coaching-leaders.
- Reinforce core values of Leadership Lynchburg including: Self awareness, Influence and Impact
Schedule at a Glance:
|October Session II:Self & Others||November
Session IV:Engaging Others
Session VI: Innovation
Session VII:Legacy Building
|8 hours||4 hours||4 hours||4 hours||4 hours||4 hours||4 hours|
|Open Box Exercises||Open Box Exercises||Open Box Exercises||Open Box Exercises||Open Box Exercises||Open Box Exercises||Open Box Exercises|
|Module: Leading vs. Managing(shifting from micromanaging projects to leading a team and getting out of the way.)||Module: Understanding Self & Others||Module: Powerful Meetings||Module: Talent Management||Module: SMART Measures Drive Strategy||Module: Crafting the Business Case for Change||Module: Strength in Vulnerability|
|Module: Overview of the Elements of a Teachable Point of View (TPOV)||Module: Empathic Listening||Module: Storytelling||Module: The Art of Delegation||Leaders-coaching-Leaders||Leaders-coaching-Leaders||Leaders-coaching-Leaders|
|Module: Operating Outside Your Comfort Zone||Leaders-coaching-Leaders||Self-Reflections||Module: Feedback as a Gift to Power Performance||Self-Reflections||Self-Reflections||Module: The Leader of the Year Award|